Our Wines ~ DANA CAMPBELL VINEYARDS
As we continue to expand, we will fully exploit the quality our small vineyard has to offer and keep the production to roughly 250 cases per varietal per year. As new varietals are added, we will build in the quality controls and continue our pursuit of excellence. All of our estate grapes are grown on the sunny south facing slopes of the Rogue Valley and get the small vineyard care and attention to enable the best quality for exceptional wines. Read more about our varietals. Buy Wines here. Join our wine club (form).
- 2017 Verdejo ($25 / $20). Lemon and citrus nose; crisp, light and dry.
- 2017 Viognier ($22 / $17.60). Floral, honey nose; chamomile, lime zest finish.
- 2017 Sauvignon Blanc ($22 / $17.60). Lots of flavor! Creamy pear, vanilla finish.
- 2018 Sauvignon Blanc ($22 / $17.60).Tropical pineapple & peach. Lightly acidic.
- 2016 Late Harvest Viognier ($32 / $25.60) (dessert) Juicy ripe peaches & honey. Not too sweet.
Rose and Blends
- 2018 Mourvèdre Rosé ($25 / $20). Light, floral, and fruity! Best chilled.
- 2015 “Vionillo” ($28 / $22.40). A bit bolder; raspberry and blueberry notes.
- 2013 "Vionillo" ($28 / $22.40). Crisp, clean and fruity. Best chilled.
- 2013 Malbec ($30 / $24). Dark fruit flavors! Yumm! (limited quantities)
- 2014 Malbec ($30 / $24) Full bodied, dark cherry flavors, long finish.
- 2013 Tempranillo ($30 / $24). Exceptional! Best in Class - Sunset International Wine Competition. (limited quantities)
- 2014 Tempranillo ($30 / $24). Subtle, earthy; layers of dark fruits
- 2014 Mourvèdre ($35 / $28) Medium bodied, rustic, tobacco-smoky.
- 2015 Mourvèdre ($35 / $28) Smoky, velvety-soft, with hints of cranberry.
- 2015 Carménère ($35 / $28) Medium bodied, low alcohol; tart cherries. (limited quantities)
- 2016 Carménère ($35 / $28) Medium bodied, low alcohol; spicy flavors.
- 2016 Tannat ($35 / $28) Rich dark layers of dried fruits. High acidity.