Our Wines ~ DANA CAMPBELL VINEYARDS
Our harvests have been better than expected and we have had excellent results from both of our wine makers. As we continue to expand, we will fully exploit the quality our small vineyard has to offer and keep the production to roughly 250 cases per varietal per year. As new varietals are added, we will build in the quality controls and continue our pursuit of excellence. All of our estate grapes are grown on the sunny south facing slopes of the Rogue Valley and get the small vineyard care and attention to enable the best quality for exceptional wines. Read more about our varietals. Print this form to buy wine. Join our wine club (form).
- 2015 Verdejo ($25 / $20). Refreshingly light, crisp and classic. Lemon citris nose with nice acidity.
- 2014 Viognier ($22 / $17.60). Clean, crisp and flavorful. Fermented in neutral barrels. Honeysuckle nose, apple and peach flavors. Great with fish and salads.
- 2015 Sauvignon Blanc ($22 / $17.60). Fresh, bright and classic. Aged in neutral oak, this wine is more of a traditional Sauvignon Blanc with hints of green apple and pear.
- 2011 “Vionillo” ($28 / $22.40). Light, fruity and earthy. Serve chilled or room temperature (64).
- 2012 “Vionillo” ($28 / $22.40). Deep bold and fruity.
- 2013 "Vionillo" ($28 / $22.40). Crisp, clean and fruity. Best chilled.
- 2011 Malbec ($30 / $24). Fruit forward. Medium-bodied flavors of plums and blackberry.
- 2012 Malbec ($30 / $24). Big, Bold and wonderful! Always a house favorite.
- 2011 Tempranillo ($30 / $24). Medium bodied, peppery and full of flavor.
- 2012 Tempranillo ($30 / $24). Full bodied; fruit forward with plum and strawberries. Hints of spice.
- 2014 Carmenere ($35 / $28). Smooth, medium bodied; juicy tart cherries and cranberry flavors with a light spicy finish and light tannins. A new house favorte!