Our Wines ~ DANA CAMPBELL VINEYARDS
As we continue to expand, we will fully exploit the quality our small vineyard has to offer and keep the production to roughly 250 cases per varietal per year. As new varietals are added, we will build in the quality controls and continue our pursuit of excellence. All of our estate grapes are grown on the sunny south facing slopes of the Rogue Valley and get the small vineyard care and attention to enable the best quality for exceptional wines. Read more about our varietals. Print this form to buy wine. Join our wine club (form).
- 2016 Verdejo ($25 / $20). Refreshingly light, crisp and classic. Lemon citris nose with nice acidity.
- 2014 Viognier ($22 / $17.60). Clean, crisp and flavorful. Honeysuckle nose, apple and peach flavors.
- 2015 Sauvignon Blanc ($22 / $17.60). Fresh, bright and classic. Hints of green apple and pear.
Rose and Blends
- 2016 Mourvedre Rose ($25 / $20)..
- 2012 “Vionillo” ($28 / $22.40). Deep bold and fruity.
- 2013 "Vionillo" ($28 / $22.40). Crisp, clean and fruity. Best chilled.
- 2011 Malbec ($30 / $24). Medium-bodied flavors of plums and blackberry. (limited quantities)
- 2012 Malbec ($30 / $24). Big, Bold and wonderful! Always a house favorite.
- 2013 Malbec ($30 / $24). Dark fruit flavors! Yumm!
- 2011 Tempranillo ($30 / $24). Medium bodied, peppery and full of flavor. (limited quantities)
- 2012 Tempranillo ($30 / $24). Full bodied; fruit forward with plum and strawberries. Hints of spice.
- 2013 Tempranillo ($30 / $24). Exceptional! Best in Class - Sunset International Wine Competition.
- 2014 Carmenere ($35 / $28). Smooth, medium bodied; juicy tart cherries and cranberry flavors.