Our Wines ~ DANA CAMPBELL VINEYARDS
Our harvests have been better than expected and we have been more than happy with the results from our wine makers. As we continue to expand, we will fully exploit the quality our small vineyard has to offer and keep the production to roughly 250 cases per varietal per year. As new varietals are added, we will build in the quality controls and continue our pursuit of excellence. All of our estate grapes are grown on the sunny south facing slopes of the Rogue Valley and get the small vineyard care and attention to enable the best quality for exceptional wines. Read more about our varietals. Print this form to buy wine. Join our wine club.
- 2011 Viognier ($22 / $1760). More of the citrus flavors you might get from the French styles. Great cold especially on those warm afternoons.
- 2012 Viognier ($22 / $1760). Dry, crisp and flavorful. Fermented in neutral barrels. Great with rich white sauces and seafood
- 2012 Sauvignion Blanc ($20 / $16). Light, bright and flavorful. Aged in neutral oak, this wine is smoother and a little more melony and less grassy than traditional New Zealand Sauv Blancs.
- 2011 “Vionillo” ($28 / $2240). Taste the fruit from the Viognier, yet balanced with the boldness of Tempranillo which makes this a remarkable lighter, dry red wine.
- 2011 Malbec ($30 / $24). Fruit forward. Opens up nicely. Medium-bodied flavors of plums and blackberry. Get ready to love this wine!